1. Cro'Jack - Henley Top. £80 - Nautical inspired style - made in England, Slim fit style with a chambray lined inner yoke. 100% Cotton.
2. Cro'Jack Linen Hunting Blazer - £245. Hunting inspired blazer fit for the city. A really nice style that can be worn with just about anything. Linen fabric with chambray lined inner. Handmade in England
3. Oliver Spencer - Summer Chino - £140 Tapered leg with a regular fit. High grade durable cotton. Named the fishtail pants as the waist band has been given a slight heritage look. Contrast lined inner wasitband and available in two colours, navy or khaki pictured above.
4. Grenson x Heritage Reserach 1950's Brogue £385. Handmade in Northampton, England. Heritage research and Grenson collaborate to make the ultimate Spring/Summer brogue. The quality doesn't get any better than these. Worth every penny. Leather upper, Leather soles that are hand carved & goodyear welted. Double durability. A grade Suede contrast to enhance the1950's design.
1. Levis Vintage 1950's Hawaiian Shirt £125 - Vintage design with a one-to-one archive print. Regular fit shirt looks great when worn open over a plain white t-shirt.
2. Levis Vintage 519 Bedford Summer Cord £145 - Much awaited style back from the swinging 60's. The light weight cotton cord fabric is available in two colours. The off white pictured above or fog which is like a grey with a very light hint of lilac. Regular comfort fit with tapered hem just the way it was back in the 60's.
(Available in store now and will be on-line shortly.)
3. Clarks Originals - Nubuck Suede Desert Boots- A new leather fabric used to make a timeless classic. Clarks Desert boots are durable, comfortable and easy to wear dressed up or down. The Nubuck styles will work a treat with the Levis Vintage 519 Bedford Cord. Whatever the season's trend maybe Desert boots are a simple classic that never goes out of style.
1. Wings + Horns - Made in Canada £145 - Looking for the king of sweatshirts. Look no further this Vancouver based brand, which comes to Stuarts London and only a very select handful of other stockist around the world. Setting the standards on how to make a premium quality sweatshirt. You probably wondering how can we get so excited about a sweat-top, but once you touch the quality and see the Loop-Wheeled cotton (ancient Japanese method to weave cotton) you will too see what we cant describe just by showing a picture.
2. Nudie Jeans - Grim Tim Selvage Denim Jeans £115 - Snug Straight leg fit with a narrow hem. Perfect for anyone who doesn't like skinny fit jeans but still wants a fitted look. This Grim Tim Nudie jeans comes in a New Japanese Selvage denim. Embroidered into the back pockets is a tonal navy blue thread instead of the trademark orange.
3. Nicholas Deakins - Corduroy Shoes - Vibram Sole £85 - There back... We sold these shoes about two years back for A/W 2009. Finally Nicholas Deakins have re-done one of our best selling styles. This time a lighter weight suitable for the Spring/Summer season and available in two colours, navy or Khaki Green.
(available in store due on-line on our website shortly)
4. Edwin Shirt £90 - Japanese Cotton shirt at a remarkably good price. This vintage half sleeve shirt looks great, worn with any chino or dark washed denim jeans. Available in a Slim fit and button down collar.
(Available in store due on-line on our website shortly)